Wednesday, June 06, 2007

"Would you rather...?" Wednesday

I was going to stat this last week but got lazy because, well, I hardly ever get the chance with two kids to be lazy. So we will start this week and I hope the two of you that read my blog (if I'm lucky) will find it enjoyable. Some of you may already be familiar with this game. I hope if you are you will forgive me for stealing the idea as I think playing this in a blog is just a valid as playing it in my living room.

Here is how it goes: I will pose wild questions and ask you to choose between the two options provided. I recommend that you choose your answer and then justify and defend it to the death. There are two basic rules:

  1. 1. Abstinence is strictly forbidden! The phrases " I won't choose either", "Neither one", "Who cares" and/or "I would rather die" should never be uttered while discussing a question.
  2. 2. No condiments, plastic surgery, or actions that change the spirit of the question may be added to the scenario.

So with that said here we go:

Would you rather...

Get caught by your boss masturbating in your favorite superhero costume

-or-

screwing his/her spouse?

Answer in comments and be honest. It's good for you. :D

No comments: