Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Starting out fresh....

Since it has been almost a year since my last post I decided to delete everything and start fresh.

Lots of things have changed over the past year so there is a lot of ground to cover but I think I will just do a quick recap.

Layla is 17 months old and growing so fast. She is so smart and really funny. She has been walking since she was 9 1/2 months old and we have a hard time keeping up with her. She loves to color and dance and she is becoming quite the singer. She is really starting to talk now. Her vocabulary kind of exploded this month and she is saying two word phrases and is able to get across exactly what she wants and expects from us. She is the boss and she lets us know. Luckily, though she has her bad days like any other toddler, she is a very good girl and rarely gives us problems.



Another development is that Miss Layla has a baby brother on the way. Finn will be here in a little over a month and we are excited but nervous too. I am worried about how Layla is going to handle it and how we are going to juggle two kids and two cats in this small apartment. I know we will figure it out but I have a feeling it is going to be a real challenge at first.



Other than that much is the same. We are in the same apartment we moved to a year ago and we plan on staying for at least another year. We wanted to move sooner but we felt having a move and a new baby brother would be far too much for Layla to handle at once.

I will try and keep up with this blog as much as possible, though I may slack from time to time because I am busy with the babies or just too tired.

Thank you for reading.

No comments: