Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Yeah, I'M DONE!

I am only 35 weeks 2 days pregnant but I am SO DONE! I just can't take it anymore. There have been so many complications (diabeties and costant nausea) and I am in so much pain and I am sick all the time. I hate it! I am going to talk to the doctor about moving up my c-section so I can get this kid out of me ASAP. I may be able to convince her to do it 2 weeks from Friday when I will be 37 weeks 5 days which is considered full term.If she won't do it then I will ask her to move it up at least a week which will be 3 weeks from Friday.

I just can't take this for another month and I feel like I can't take care of Layla like I want to. I want these last weeks of us being alone to go well and to be fun for her and I can barely get off the couch. THANK GOD I never have to do this again! I have my two babies. One girl, one boy. I feel blessed with that because I know it is more than most people could even ask for.

All I can ask is PLEASE GET THIS KID OUT!!!!!!

No comments: